A lot of work goes into a photo shoot. . . . Long hours,constant primping of wind blown hair,too cold or too hot weather,taping model’s boobs lol. A lot of unglamorous things sometimes go on behind the scenes lol ! Cellulite, wrinkles, love handles, all get retouched.
The two beautiful ladies that I had the pleasure working on last month needed very little help behind the scenes. Check out the amazing transformations !
Great Skin Cheat Sheet
- Use a light, creamy foundation for under eyes. Thicker formulas (that you apply with a brush) are best for spots and blemishes.
- Make sure it matches your foundation exactly. A shade a smidgen lighter is okay for around the eye area.
- Less is best: build up coverage with your brush in light layers.
- Powder is essential if you want your concealer to stay put.
- No matter what your hair type, GOOD NUTRITION GOES A LONG WAY ! Don’t depend on expensive products all the time !
- Protein is critical for keeping hair healthy, but many people don’t get enough. Lean meat like fish, chicken, eggs, and soy products are good sources of protein; eat one serving every day.