Having beautiful hair and skin requires a little work. But that can be hard to do when you’re super busy. You may be a busy mom,or a super driven career woman. Here are some tips and product recommendations. No matter how busy you are,you will definitely be able to cram in some pampering.
The best times to squeeze in some pamper me time is when you bathe. Aside from getting regular trims,you should be deep conditioning your hair as well.
Naturally thick and curly hair needs lots of moisture. Mixed Chicks understands that. This creamy concoction works great on dry hair ! Leaves the hair feeling nice and soft. Just add in a dollop after your normal shampoo routine,in the shower. Cover with a plastic cap. Rinse when you are done showering.
Black charcoal based hair and facial treatments are all the rage right now.
- Make pores smaller and cleaner. …
- Take care of oily skin. …
- Treat acne. …
- Deep clean your skin. …
- Soothe and heal bites, cuts and skin irritations. …
- Rid your hair of toxins. …
- Add volume to your hair.
- Remedy scalp conditions.
I really like L’Oreal’s black charcoal mask! If you have hyper pigmentation,it will make your skin radiant and toned. Apply in the shower after you’ve gotten your face wet and cleansed. Keep the mask on well after you’ve showered. Brush your teeth,iron clothes,etc. Just before you get dressed the mask should be dry. Towel off with a warm towel.
It’s such a blessing you can find multipurpose beauty treatments. Aztec Secret is my favorite for just that reason! Bentonite clay is known to draw dirt and impurities from the hair and skin, without over drying it of its natural oils. On the hair,It’s an alternative to traditional clarifying shampoos.
Here is how you use the mask on your hair:
- Place the clay into your bowl first.
- Add desired essential oils.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, but before you add the water, let it foam up a bit.
- Allow it to begin its reaction.
- Finally, add the water.
- You can use your hands and apply it to wet or dry hair.
- Apply it from the roots to the ends of your hair.
- Leave on the mask for 20-30 minutes.
- It will be easier to rinse out your hair in the shower.
- Use warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not leave any clay in your hair as it will dry up and look awful.
- Once you think you have all the clay removed, use your regular conditioner.
- Let your conditioner sit on your hair for about five minutes.
- Rinse again.
All of these treatments can be squeezed into any shower session. So here’s to looking refreshed on a tight schedule!